Applications should be submitted at least 60 days prior to desired visit date.
Funds are available to qualified organizations only and will be granted based on availability.
Organizations may receive partial funding, based on funds available.
The Future Innovators Fund covers all per-student charges for group visits but does not cover meals or transportation.
- Educators must meet the following requirements to receive funding:
- Your students must be between the grades of 5th through 12th grade.
- Your school must be located within a 45 mile radius of Bethlehem, PA
- Your school must qualify as low-income. Low-income is indicated by 40% or more of the student body are eligible for free or reduced price meals.
What is Expected of Educators
You must complete a request application. If you are selected to receive an award, you must make all the arrangements – including permission forms, transportation, administrative approval, etc.
On the day of the trip, your school must provide the appropriate number of teachers and chaperones for your students, depending on their grade level and type of program. For field trips, the Museum requires the following:
- 1 adult for every 10 students
You must arrange for and supervise all necessary transportation.
You must complete all program evaluation forms as requested by the Museum staff in a timely manner. These brief surveys help us deliver the best possible service and leverage your experience for future funding.