Gingerbread Bridges & Skyscrapers Challenge
Presenting sponsor: G.C. Zarnas & Co., Inc.
Get into the holiday spirit and exercise your creativity, problem solving and critical thinking skills as you design your tasty constructions! All entries will be displayed in the NMIH lobby from November 24th through December 31st.
Each age category will have two winners (Best Design and Most Creative) and each will
receive an exciting prize!
Winners will be announced at an Award Ceremony & Reception on December 1st from
- Participants can enter in one of 4 different age categories:
Elementary | Middle school | High School | Adult 18+
- Structure must be a bridge or skyscraper
- The structure may not be larger than 40” long X 11” wide
- The entire structure must be edible
- Ginger Bridges/Skyscrapers will be due at the museum (602 East Second Street, Bethlehem, PA 18015) with completed entry form between 10am and 3pm on November 19th or 10am and 4pm on Tuesday November 21st.
- NMIH reserves the right to remove any entry which begins to look in disrepair.
- All exhibitors agree to display their entry from November 24th through December 31st.
- All entries must be picked up at the Museum between the hours of 10am and 5pm
on January 5th or 6th. All entries not retrieved by 5pm January 6th will be disposed of by NMIH.