It’s that time of year again! The National Museum of Industrial History is excited to again host its popular Gingerbread Bridges and Skyscrapers Challenge. Last year saw everything from recreations of Tony Stark’s Stark Tower from the Iron Man movies to portrayals of Allentown’s 8th Street Bridge and a six foot high version of the Empire State Building!
Get into the holiday spirit and exercise your creativity, problem solving, and critical thinking skills as you design your tasty constructions. All entries will be displayed in the museum from November 23rd through December 30th. Each age category will have two winners (Best Design and Most Creative) and each will receive an exciting prize!
The winners will be announced at an Award Ceremony and Reception on November 29th at 6pm.
This year’s Gingerbread Bridges and Skyscrapers Challenge is proudly sponsored by: our Premiere Sponsor, CRG Integrated Real Estate Solutions, and our Supporting Sponsors, Mr. Ned & Attorney Stephanie Rauch-Mannino.
• Participants can enter in one of 4 different age categories:
Elementary | Middle school | High School | Adult 18+
• For group or classroom projects please limit to one entry per group/classroom
• Structure must be a bridge or skyscraper
• The structure may not be larger than 40” long X 11” wide
• The entire structure must be edible
• All entries must be accompanied by a completed entry form (see reverse)
• Ginger Bridges/Skyscrapers will be due at the museum (602 East Second Street, Bethlehem, PA 18015) with completed entry form between 10am and 4pm, November 14th-18th
• NMIH reserves the right to remove any entry which begins to look in disrepair.
• All exhibitors agree to display their entry from November 23rd through December 30th
• All entries must be picked up at the Museum between the hours of 10am and 4pm on January 2nd through 5th. All entries not retrieved by 4 pm January 5th will be disposed of by NMIH.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org